ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JPG
JPG
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
Just Found My Ideal Street Camera!
Sep 19, 2012

Sorry, if I sound like a Troll, but it is true. I found this ideal p/s compact camera, It has a real Carl Zeiss f/2.8 35mm. lens. It has a bright optical viewfinder that lets you see the exposure. It has the apurture right on the lens barrel where it should be. It has a very simple minue (none), -no fiddling around. A very quiet shutter, built-in flash, very accurate autofocus, perhaps even better then my NEX-7.

You don't have an LCD screen that you can't use because the sun is out. It has a full frame sensor. Just whip it out of your pocket, view your subject at eye-level and shoot.

I paid $400 for it used. It's a Contax T2 p/s film camera. If only Contax had made their first digital p/s with the same viewfinder and lens barrel with aperture markings just like their T2, they would still be in business with the best compact p/s camera on the market.

I went ape with it shooting in the streets of Seattle and the Farmer's Market last Sunday and the results were just as good as my NEX-7.

Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow