Leica should develop a cheaper body!!!!!

Started May 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dude Man
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Re: Leica should develop a cheaper body!!!!!
In reply to laquila65, Sep 19, 2012

laquila65 wrote:

I can't really afford a brand new Leica. Back in the day, I could afford a used S-class > W140 Mercedes and I bought one. Today's MB is no different than a Toyota, so what's > the point?

I'm with ya mam. When I went car shopping I couldn't tell the difference between a Corolla and E Class Mercedes. So I just got the Corolla. All that newfangled gear like power windows and wheels without hubcaps are for crap. I know Mercedes did away with hubcaps just to save money. When I saw the hubcaps on my Corolla I knew Toyota wasn't cutting any corners. Automobiles plateaued with air conditioning. Now that all cars have air conditioning they're all the same. My Corolla gives me the same driving experience than any Mercedes model. For the love of all things holy I just wish Leica would go back to film so we could all be happy again.
--
We're them ole boys raised on shot guns

Dude Man's gear list:Dude Man's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon D800E Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow