ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CutlassCait
Junior MemberPosts: 34Gear list
Like?
I wish... OMD and GH5
Sep 19, 2012

Hi all,

As a person that does photography and video production I am seeing things I like I on the GH5 mainly the native audio input/output, high bit rate and time code as well as the weather sealing.

I dislike the the GH5 from the news reports the following:
no multi-aspect sensor
no in body stabiliztion.

The OMD I love for the Oly color, body style, how it fits in my hands when I got to try it out. and the 5 axis inbody stabilization.

I wish the OMD series would have a native audio input and output and a 1080 60p sensor with a similure GH5 bit rate.

If Panasonic had Olympus's sesor stabilization I think they would have the indie film makers market with the right promotion and be in a better position with the semi-pro and pro photographers.

sincerely,
Cait
--

From the OM-1 to Oly E500 to Canon 5D to the Nikon D3 and back home to Oly with the Pen EP-3. What a fun and wild ride.

CutlassCait's gear list:CutlassCait's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D3 Pentax Optio E50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow