RX100 $549.95 used at B&H - Bought one and it's perfect!

Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Schneidertime
Forum MemberPosts: 67
Like?
RX100 $549.95 used at B&H - Bought one and it's perfect!
Sep 18, 2012

FYI - If you want to score a great deal on an RX100, I picked one up last week from their used department for $549.95. It was rated a 9 on their used scale. It arrived in the SONY box with seal broken, but otherwise as new. Made in Japan version. No scratches, dings, dead pixels. nada. Clear protective film on LCD. All accessories and full warranty.

They appear to get one every now and then. I did call them and ask for visual inspection and confirmation of the condition. They are always very polite and helpful. Gave it a look over while I was on hold, and once he confirmed it was mint I pulled the trigger!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=sony+rx100&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=&usedSearch=1

Just checked and they have one listed at the same price I paid. I was hesitant to spring full price, as with everything electronic, the price always seems to drop immediately after you make your purchase. 100 bucks off makes any future price drop a little easier to take. And makes the wallet very happy!

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow