New Firmware 2.0 now available!

Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
stevielee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,135
Like?
Re: Update Body, 35mm&60mm
In reply to MuMinded, Sep 18, 2012

MuMinded wrote:

Only played with it enough to check the basics..

First impression.. Yeah, AF is MUCH better.. Also, Thank you Fujifilm-san for making the Manual Focus usable .. I'm not a street photographer but I guess that anyone that uses AF will love it..

Not sure how to technicall describe it but small changes in movement lend to fine adjustments, but quick movements makes the AF accelerate in the direction you want.. At least that's what it seems like to me. It immediately became intuitive on how to lock focus and the X3 / X10 zoom on the thumbwheel is brilliant.

Already set my ISO to Auto 6400.. I'm ready to rock and roll!

MuMinded

The Buffer card write time has dramatically been reduced. I've been shooting in Raw & JPEG since I first acquired the X-Pro 1 - mainly due to the slow/poor third party Raw support for the camera thus far. The shot to shot speed/buffer is now at least twice as fast as before. It's not a speed demon like the OMD, or NEX 7. But it's so much more responsive in overall buffer/write times that I just might not have to hesitate as much as I used to when it comes to shooting highly dynamic subject matter..

Bravo FujiFilm!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow