Your tripod vor macro?

Started Aug 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
gardenersassistant
Contributing MemberPosts: 913
Like?
Superb customer support from Cullmann
In reply to Yezariael, Sep 18, 2012

Yezariael wrote:

They will, I am sure. Ms Derbali (m.derbali@cullmann.de) is responsible for the export departement. Very friendly, very helpful

You aren't kidding! It was Marion Derbali who responded to my request through their site for a UK contact. They don't have one so Marion asked that I send a description of the problems, with photos if that would help.

I sent a detailed reply, explaining three issues I had, mentioning that the third one wasn't really a problem for me as I didn't intend to use the tripod in the problematic configuration (with its legs almost flat - one of the legs will not stay in the very shallow position but instead sinks to fully horizontal). I was just telling them so they could feed into their quality control statistics/procedures.

Marion wrote back and said I would need to post the tripod to them for that problem to be solved in their workshop, at no cost. I did not fancy incurring the outrageous UK postal charge that would be involved to send a heavy object abroad, to solve a problem that didn't really matter to me. I asked if the other two issues were in her view just the way the tripod works, or perhaps I had broken something, in either case there would be no more to be done. Or were they faults, in which case could they send me replacement parts I could fit, as that would be easy and economical for them and me?

I just got a message from Marion. They are airmailing me replacement parts.

I'm not surprised you found such positive comments about Cullmann and Marion Derbali. Superb support. I am very impressed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow