ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jacek Dolata
Senior MemberPosts: 1,927
Like?
Wolves with 5Dmk3 at ISO 25600 and 70-200mm f2.8 mkII
Sep 18, 2012

Hi all,

I had a chance to vist Wolf Conservation Center in South Salem , NY. I used Canon 5DmkIII and Canon 70-200mm f2.8 mkII

It was getting very dark so I bump the ISO and used spot metering. All Photos Shot in RAW and PP in LR4.

The 1st photo is ISO 12800 and that is female Mexican Wolf. They are in danger so they breed them there and release pups to the National Parks to grow their population.

This is male, Zephyr 19months old Gray American Wolf, and it is growing to be the next Wolf Ambassador. They not in direct danger so the Wolf Conservatory does not have permission to breed those guys there. Iso 25600

This beauty is a female, Alawa and Zephyr is her twin brother, also 19months old Gray American Wolf, and also she is growing to be the next Wolf Ambassador. They not in direct danger so the Wolf Conservatory does not have permission to breed those guys there. Iso 25600

And this DANGER 99% wolf, patiently waits until I adjust the power on my strobes. The POP sound spookes her out so this is the best I could get from the quick studio setup. This is the Canadian Labrador Retriever, blind with huge love to give.That was shot with 7D and 50mm f1.4 and I was testing Radiopopers.

-- hide signature --

"I walk, I look, I see, I stop, I photograph"-Leon Levinstein 1955
http://www.JacekDolata.com

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow