Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
T Nels
Forum MemberPosts: 91Gear list
Like?
Does 6D have MFA???
Sep 18, 2012

I am undoubtedly one of the masses wondering if the 6D might be a good opportunity to make the leap to full frame. I don't shoot lots of sports or other action shots. I mostly do landscapes and a few portraits and weddings here and there. One question I have is whether the 6D will have micro-focus adjustment capabilities. I would hope so. Most of my lenses are pretty much dead on, but I have notieced that my 3300 F4L has a tendency to front focus and a higher percentage of shots than I'm happy with. I assume a tweak of MFA would solve that problem for me at least on that body.

The focusing system is a bit of a disappointment, but I'll withhold final judgment on that pending some more thorough reviews.

Take care and keep shooting!!

Todd

T Nels's gear list:T Nels's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +7 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow