OVF vs EVF put to rest

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Piginho
Regular MemberPosts: 305
Like?
Re: OVF vs EVF put to rest
In reply to BMWX5, Sep 18, 2012

BMWX5 wrote:

You are very new to this forum. Try reading the postings when A55 came out and you'll see so many OVF defenders attacking the EVF technology.

I'll take your word for it, but it's one thing to attack the technology, whichever side of the fence you're on, but quite another to aggressively attack people on a personal level, telling them to "gt*o" of the Sony forum.

These forums serve a useful purpose and yes, sometimes people get passionate about their views, but it shouldn't get personal and threatening.

My views will be well understood by now, so I accept that Sony has killed OVF in Sonyland. Fine, I'll keep buying secondhand A900s as long as I need to, or until the EVF offers at least 10Mp resolution (this figure is a reduction on my previous requirement based on new knowledge gained on this forum, so I can be flexible), but just because I don't fully embrace EVF, even though I acknowledge it's good points, why should I accept being bullied or threatened by other posters comments. I'm thick skinned, so I won't. I'll just argue back.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow