OVF vs EVF put to rest

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
seilerbird666
Senior MemberPosts: 1,101
Like?
Re: OVF vs EVF put to rest
In reply to tomhongkong, Sep 18, 2012

i don't mind people expressing different opinions. It is the ones that have to make up lies to tell me how superior OVFs are over EVF that I respond to such as this load of crap:

Of all posters expressing a preference for OVF, I haven't seen one post trying to ram OVF down the throats of EVF users. Some EVF fans have used very aggressive and threatening language. I've not seen any of that from an OVF fan. Pretty well every OVF fan has conceded that EVF has some merit and many have said that when it improves sufficiently for their purposes they will move across, me included.

Seems to me that current OVF users are a far more civilised breed.

moimoi deserves everything he gets for complaining about fuzzy shots from the a99 that he cherry picked from the Internet while ignoring the sharp photos. And then when they sharp a99 photos do get posted here he claims they aren't from the "real world" Where were they taken, on Mars?

If you don't like my comments then put me on your ignore list. But don't tell me what I can and cannot post.
--
My photos:
picasaweb.google.com/seilerbird

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow