OVF vs EVF put to rest

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Re: OVF vs EVF put to rest
In reply to Lee Jay, Sep 17, 2012

I do not understand the point.

If I like beer x and you like y, we sit and talk.

I LIKE my a77 with it's new ability to show me what is going on. I think it is better in most cases. I won't buy into the old technology any more, but I was at a public event on Sunday and it was blinding bright. Brilliant and more.

Some guy pulls out a Konika Minolta camera, a great 2 foot flash on top, FILM camera, and takes a roll of film. I was waiting for the chariots and old style artists with blocks of stone and chisels. Man that was odd.

A good 1/2 of the photos taken were done with flash. That too was weird. I had trouble not getting my shots blown out due to the sun.

You say tomato and I say tomato,
etc. Let's agree to disagree.

I LOVE EVF. I don't want no OVF. So what?

Let's kiss and make up and take photos.

Soon people will pour over the walls and dominate. Not yet though.

'cmon, I understand why these threads are started, you can take great shots of the Sears Tower, but no one replies or bothers with them. So for those who need or crave attention you have to be controversial. Lovely.l

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow