Should I sell my D3 to get the new D600 or wait ....?

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Contributing MemberPosts: 688Gear list
Is your original question flipped?
In reply to colhna, Sep 17, 2012

colhna wrote:

Well, after a couple of hours walking in the park, with the D3 around my neck, it is heavy and big ... I think D600 would help with that.

Your original question was whether you should sell your D3 for a D600 "or wait."

I asked what you were waiting for. Others compared the D3 with the D600 or said they would never sell their D3, and/or for the D600.

Now, you say this. Save your neck and sell your D3.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow