ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Yanko Kitanov
Senior MemberPosts: 2,641
Like?
Pentax deliberately omitted from the Photokina header
Sep 17, 2012

Hello,

Pentax is the only DSLR producing brand that DPReview ignores again and omitted deliberately from the Photokina site header.

As you have probably noticed Pentax cameras also went missing from the review headers during the last week.

Forum member David had a correspondence with them recently too and got the "chance" to be...well basically lied to - at least so far. Several times. Here is the thread: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=42109634

Also you know that The Pentax forum is the only brand forum links from which are blocked at DPR.

I clearly understand that they are not obliged to include Pentax, still what does it mean regarding the independence and proficiency of DPReview?

I might be wrong of course. I will be happy if they prove me wrong and discontinue this negative bias towards Pentax and have it back with the other brands.

I am considering to writing a question to Pentax management regarding their opinion on the marketing effect of such consistent policy by DPReview. Do you consider this a good idea? Do you want to join me in preparing a short letter? Any ideas?

Thanks!

have a good day/evening!
Yanko
--
Regards,
Yanko Kitanov

I am dreaming to enhance the sensitivity of my own perception and not the sensitivity of my camera's sensor...

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JohnNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow