6D - So, no 70D??

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
bdkr65
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Re: I think things are going to change....
In reply to TTMartin, Sep 17, 2012

My 5DII and 7D are the last Canon bodies I will ever buy, until they no longer can be repaired.

I look at the 6D as a "let's throw something out there to keep people talking and hopefully buying, but not truly damaging the 5DIII line of succession"

Seeing how Canon had decided to run their models, I'm done guessing what is coming next, done reading rumour sites for that ever-elusive tip, done wondering about if what I want to purchase is going to be outdated months after I buy it.

I'm just going to slip back into my age-old habit of not giving a damn about whats coming, and grabbing what I've got and worrying about ony one thing...making good images.

-- hide signature --

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a differrent result. Taking the same shot, w/the same exposure and expecting greatness- Hasn't happened for ME, yet... How about you?

bdkr65's gear list:bdkr65's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow