Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pentaxination
Forum MemberPosts: 76
Like?
Nex 6 or 7, that's the question
Sep 17, 2012

The Nex 6 is what I wanted, maybe what most of us wanted, when the Nex 5n came out with its high priced evf. I couldn't let myself buy it nor did I enjoy shooting sans evf/ovf. The Nex 7 was in delay mode, I sold off my 5n. Now comes the Nex 6 and it is decently priced and featured. Will the Nex 7 get much of a price adjustment?

Sure, you can see an $80 rebate presently but that's not much. Granted, Sony is not one for deep discounting their cameras.

I haven't been following Nex for a while but I do wonder if a follow up to the 7 is about here. If yes, the 7 could get a good price adjustment. Then again, its replacement may entice me.

Bottom line for me is that I enjoy my present camera but really do prefer the svelte nature of the Nex cameras...which happen to be very capable for near all my uses.

I am going to have to start hanging around the forum as I work through this and before I decide which Nex to go for.

-- hide signature --

Joe

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow