The XZ-2 inherits the larger Li-90B battery ftom TG-1

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Knight Palm
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,723Gear list
Like?
Re: Noise Filter settings
In reply to photophile, Sep 17, 2012

Nah, this wining was mostly heard from 'JPEG only' wannabe owners. Shot raw and shut it up has been the cure during the XZ-1 lifetime.

I already mostly shot 6000 exposures of JPEG with my XZ-1, with raw as complements from the earliest days of the cameras launch in January 2011. The lack of 'noise filter settings' hasn't been a single issue in any of those 6000 pictures.

Most problems with the XZ-1 has been with the video, and the fiddly control dial at the back. Still seems Olympus is not giving the attention to the PAL video format (25p 50p, 50i) world, which unfortunately moves my interest away to the Panasonic DMC-LX7 instead, the day when I need to replace my XZ-1.

-- hide signature --

Ludwig Wittgenstein; British philosopher born in Austria; a major influence on logic and logical positivism (1889-1951):

“What can be said at all can be said clearly; and whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent”

Knight Palm's gear list:Knight Palm's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-300 Olympus E-400 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow