The topless photos!

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
reps2
Contributing MemberPosts: 629Gear list
Like?
Re: The topless photos!
In reply to like a user, Sep 17, 2012

I'm sorry, Ma'am! "His, or her", "He or she" gets a little tiring after a while! In the immortal words of the old Victorian Interpretation Act, "...and male shall embrace female"!

Me, I don't like the concept of papparazzi, and I'm reminded of the incident in Iraq, when a spanish photo-journalist unfortunately let light glint on his telephoto's lens, and was taken out with a tank shell by a soldier (male, actually, a reserve officer & university lecturer, who now cannot risk leaving the USA, lest he be arrested) who said he feared it was a sniper!

My question, however, wasn't concerned with the ethics of the matter, but with the techniques! This will have been a job for a D800, to allow cropping, but what lens? Nikon offers a 600mm, which I doubt would suffice? The size of the beast is likely, also to attract attention in the neighbourhood of a high value target?
--
Richard

reps2's gear list:reps2's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow