OVF vs EVF put to rest

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 10,695Gear list
Like?
Re: OVF vs EVF put to rest
In reply to DontThinkSo, Sep 16, 2012

DontThinkSo wrote:

LOL show me a source that PROVES the sun will come up tomorrow genius? It's called speculation, but its likely. On sensor PDAF is here already, it does the same thing a SLT mirror does (offers PDAF with LV) but without losing light. As soon as it's perfected or at least sped up to match SLT pdaf speeds, there will be NO reason to have an SLT mirror. Sony is developing into a doomed tech and they will either abandon it for full Hybrid AF or get stomped. I guess the exception is if you want to cling to the fail a99 overlapping AF and buy an entire new collection of overpriced sony lenses. Go for it, that would make you look real smart. And you call my post stupid?

And Sony just revealed how OSPDAF can combine with SLT as a powerful tool for more accurate and faster AF system. Watch for development in this direction, and not just from Sony but in DSLR world as well.

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow