It's been a while.. (some of my latest images)

Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Meuh
Senior MemberPosts: 2,080Gear list
Like?
It's been a while.. (some of my latest images)
Sep 16, 2012

Its been a while since I posted in here and not something I plan on keep doing, But I had people asking me before I left about were I would be posting next and I just wanted to say that I have been updating my website a bit more now (mostly the news section), so some of my shots including lighting diagrams can be found there if they are of any interest.

I'm still doing my usual off camera lighting thing, its something I love and trying to keep improving and building on and been having a lot of fun, also quite recently a movie that I was part in making is finally released which can be found in this link (warning strong language) http://www.sorepawproductions.co.uk/ayearandaday/index.html

Anyway I'll leave you all with a few of my latest shots that I hope you will all enjoy, also a link to my site so if you wish you can see more about the shots and some Lighting diagrams.

I still spend a bit of time reading in here and glad to see that there are still lots of the nicer guys around and that's what prompted me to log in and post something for you all.

The Noble Family

A Zombie and her Pet

Small Paul Olympic

T Party

and of the camera that shoots them all.. (apart from this one)

The k-5

http://www.ohhtography.com/

Meuh's gear list:Meuh's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +3 more
Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
:-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow