Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JL Salvignol
Contributing MemberPosts: 827Gear list
Like?
Lloyd Chambers on DP1M
Sep 16, 2012

Everyone relaxes, the game is over and we move to serious things.

Lloyd gives us his first impressions on the DP1M. As potential buyer of this camera, I find these assessments very useful , including the use of Sigma DP as B & W cameras, at 1/8 the cost of a Leica Monochrome!

This fits perfectly with the findings of Sean Reid on older models. Sean is already working at a review of the DP2M.

About the software, as a regular user of Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture one and Phocus, I find very unpleasant of not being able to use any of them with X3F files. Lloyd's bad mood is largely on this absurd situation, of which I don't know the causes and who is responsible.

I read your posts devoted to DPM very closely for some months, as the concept attracts me a lot and your experiences and comments are very valuable to a non-member of the "sect". But in these times of crisis one is not spending € 1K lightly.
--
JLS

JL Salvignol's gear list:JL Salvignol's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon 1 V1 Pentax K-01 Nikon 1 S1 Nikon 1 V3 +12 more
Sigma DP1 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow