ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
changas2188
Regular MemberPosts: 193
Like?
Fair price to sell D3s for?
Sep 16, 2012

Hello,

I'm slowly leaning towards the idea of parting with my beloved D3s, as I no longer need the speed, size and ruggedness like i used to. I'm thinking about selling it but not sure what a good price to offer would be - any ball park figures would be greatly appreciated!

For my Australian friends, do you know of any stores that would offer trades of cameras for store credit or what not? I'm considering D3s for D600 - some may be shouting profanaties at me through the computer screen, but i've had this BIG beautiful monster of a camera for 3 years now but there's nothing worse than travelling and lugging around a big beast that attracts attention and scares people away.

Any way, if anyone can give me some good fair prices I could ask for i'd appreciate it! and maybe give me more time to see if it's really what i want to do.

Cheers,

Nikon D3S Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow