Started Sep 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nrwhitman
Regular MemberPosts: 375Gear list
Like?
Finally got battery, oly cutting corners
Sep 16, 2012

Ok, finally got my spare battery for my EM5 after a couple months back order at BandH. Wait didn't really bother me although it would have been nice to have with me on my recent trip to Europe.

What did bother me a bit was what was missing,that is a protective cover for the contacts. When I got a spare battery for my EPM1 it had a small plastic cover. Yeah, I'll probably loose it but nice to have and other than trying to cut corners don't know why they didn't include one. Was it just me or did everyone else actually get a cover.

Put it right up there with them not including lens hoods, particularly with the better lenses. Not a deal breaker but a noticeable omission.

Now I need to figure out what to put it in, don't want it flopping around loose in the bag with the terminals exposed. They are recessed, but still exposed.

Rick

nrwhitman's gear list:nrwhitman's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-30 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow