Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
j.m.young
Regular MemberPosts: 430Gear list
Like?
Re: Apple creates beautiful colors!
In reply to M Hamilton, Sep 16, 2012

M Hamilton wrote:

CAcreeks wrote:

Why are you even asking? You should be able to see the 5's superiority with your own eyes.

I'm trying to figure out if you're serious or just being facetious.

He is trying very hard to justify that new iPhone 5. Yes he is serious as he really wants to see the superiority...so it is superior.

I like my iPhone 4s but will be upgrading for the camera in what ever new phone I get. The camera in the 4s is not bad and I don't see a reel improvement in the 5 so far but have not seen enough to really make a judgement on it.

I might be moving to the Lumia 930 but of course have not seen many photos from it so obviously can't make a judgment call on the 930 yet. When I say judgement call I'm talking just for me it is a subjective call that each has to make for them self. One thing that sways me to the iPhone is the app "645 pro" man I love that app for taking pictures and have seen no app with all the features it offers, Id hate to give it up. Time will tell and I do have time (at least I hope I do).

j.m.young's gear list:j.m.young's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow