ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marc111
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
X-pro1 users advice
Sep 15, 2012

Hi guys,

I will appreciate very much your opinions because I got "tried sitting on the fence" and I am very confused ...

I'm on my way to Photokina and this time I would like to leave the SLR+heavy lens at home and come with a light and compact system to Cologne.

I really like the IQ of the X-Pro1 and the retro look and feel. my only concern was the focus system. Now it seems that the firmware update V2.0 will dramatically improve this issue.

A second before I picked one Fuji announced the X-E1 with better EVF and much cheaper. I can buy it + len and get some change. The only problem is that it's not available in stores yet ... and of course you loose the optical viewfinder.

So my dilema is should I wait and barrow a G12 for the trip ?

And if I'll choose not to wait and pick one, what len do you suggest to buy first and what len should I buy second. My main photography is street and portrait.

Should I buy it in Germany ? what is the price there and how much tax I can get back ?

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.
Marc

Canon PowerShot G12 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon 1 V2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow