Started Sep 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sderdiarian
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,243Gear list
Like?
E-PM2/E-PL5 prices changing
Sep 15, 2012

I was tempted to call this "E-PM2/E-PL5 found too popular, prices raised" like something out of The Onion.

http://www.43rumors.com/ft4-these-are-the-corrected-olympus-camera-and-lens-prices/

$400 for an E-PM2, and a fair price of $600 for an E-PL5 seemed too good to be true given Olympus' usual tendency to introduce high for new adopters and then quickly drop prices to actual market conditions.

Now, these prices are quoted in pounds, not dollars, so not sure if they'll directly translate. In fact, I'm not sure they have any credibility at all at this point, being from a rumors site. But, in the interest of sharing information (mis-information?), thought I'd put this out there. Just please don't shoot the messenger.
--
Sailin' Steve

sderdiarian's gear list:sderdiarian's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-PM2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow