Started Sep 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
krugman
Contributing MemberPosts: 927Gear list
Like?
Manfrotto pouch for G1x
Sep 15, 2012

I am now using the Manfrotto nano Vii with my G1x.

With Manfrotto's nifty Italian styling, one doesn't look like a tourist, so it's easier to take to a social gathering, a dinner in a restaurant, or a lecture. I want it to be as unnoticeable as possible, and this doesn't even look like a camera case. To may eye, the black version looks most classy.

A big advantage for me is that it closes with a flap rather than a zipper, so I can attach my cross-chest camera strap to the camera, not to the pouch. I like this since if I drop something I would rather drop the camera case than the camera.

Another important feature for me is that this pouch is tall enough that i can leave my Ricoh GV-2 OVF on the camera while it is in the case. No need to keep putting on and taking off the OVF.

i use a JJC ALC=G1x collapsing lens cap The pouch is deep enough that the camera fits into the pouch easily even with this lens cap on.

Krugman

Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow