Strong Nikon FX line... but no camera that appeals to D700 users.

Started Sep 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Theodoros Fotometria
Senior MemberPosts: 2,090
Re: What was I thinking when I was happy with 4MP's?.....
In reply to RBFresno, Sep 14, 2012

RBFresno wrote:

Now that I look more closely, I can see that this shot is ruined by not showing the individual skin pores :

Ten years from now, some folks reflect on how they were handicapped by a mere D800.

Heck, I was pretty happy with the D2h (until I had to crop, make large prints or shoot in low light )

-- hide signature --

I don't see the point you are trying to make... I don't do wildlife and I do avoid fashion if I can, but I would surely use my D800E for both (or my Contax and MFDB for the second). But for creative photography, or for general use, or for high ISO WITH fill-in flash, or for portraiture, or for weddings (especially for the later two where bride skin or people skin isn't exactly ...model's skin or bride make-up may be heavy - it usually is), I would by far prefer d700 or better the replacement of it, now there is lots of people that would also prefer it and I am sure you would if you had other priorities in your (very good) photography...

Thanks for sharing the images RB.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow