Started Sep 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim Evidon
Contributing MemberPosts: 523Gear list
Like?
Bad Vendor Experience
Sep 14, 2012

A company called ColorRight, LLC. advertises by e-mail concerning their flash, lighting and gray card products. I ordered some of their products on-line and received a prompt response from PayPal that the funds were forwarded to COLOR RIGHT, LLC. That was in August. I never received any acknowledgement form COLOR RIGHT, LLC. I have sent them several e-mail making inquiry. To date I have had no response. I have telephoned them having to go on line and seek the telephone directory for Alpharetta, GA, where it is alleged that they do business. No one answers the phone but there is an automated answering service with which I have left messages.

According to the Dun & Bradstreet site, they are a two person operation, but, apparently, according to my experience neither of them have shown an interest in this customer response or satisfaction.

In my last two contacts, I told them that if I had no response from them by today, I would inform the several forums to which I subscribe, the facts concerning this transaction. Not even that has stimulated COLOR RIGHT, LLC from ALPHARETTA, GA to respond.

Note: I have only reported a factual account of my experiences only and this is not intended to reflect the experiences of others past, present or future. A further note of caution: There are listed on the internet various companies dba Color Right
My experience is limited to and pertains only to:
ColorRight Tools, LLC | 10945 State Bridge Rd, Ste 401-112 Alpharetta, GA 30022
( http://colorright.com/colorright_flashright_store/

-- hide signature --

Jim
--
Jim

Jim Evidon's gear list:Jim Evidon's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Fujifilm XF1 Leica M9 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow