Started Sep 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Henrikw
Contributing MemberPosts: 687Gear list
Like?
My 5n has let me down big time!
Sep 14, 2012

I'm currently on holiday in Seychelles and my 5n has stopped working. My worst nightmare has come true and I'm stuck with the appalling iPhone camera.

The climate is obviously humid here, and this is my only explanation for the failure. It has not been exposed to water, sand or any form of abuse.

Already on day two, I noticed that the write time after taking pictures was significantly slower, and switching to the gallery to review the images took ages. It quickly became worse and now the camera shows a black screen and stalls whenever I click to the gallery. I have to take the battery out for the camera to operate again - unfortunately, when I take a picture it no longer writes to the card and often stalls. Part of this much anticipated holiday is ruined for me.
So humid climate kills the NEX? Anyone experienced similar problems?
--
http://www.uk-weddingphotography.com

Henrikw's gear list:Henrikw's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow