Just wondering about the Qs IQ

Started Sep 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
stern
Senior MemberPosts: 1,645Gear list
Like?
Re: Just wondering about the Qs IQ
In reply to Breezy Weezy, Sep 14, 2012

Breezy Weezy wrote:

thanks about the DP galleries of the Q, but i was wondering about the full size photos straight of the camera, from what i could see, the DP galleris are Large but not Original and anyones gallery would be more and likely to be PP.

and the DP samples are not my favorite, I tend not to take them too serious, because, I really dont like people photos at high ISOs, I would would rather see Flesh then grain.

Its good to know you are impressed with the Q

i tried to get my hubby to see the potential in his camera, but upon looking at the photo samples he saw on the pentax forum, he wasnt impressed that 400 ISO, photos were so grainy.

that is why I started this thread to prove to him, that the camera is worthy of buying.

I tried to tell him that most photos shown are more and likely to be PP and or some sort of filter used with the camera, so we must not judge it til we know the whole process. He is not convinced and said NO to the camera and told me to spend my money on something else.

I was hoping for some links by now, Since there arent any, I suppose its time to move on and look at something else to buy.

you can look at my zenfolio site. you'll find some 100% crops there (jpg straight from the camera)

Again thanks for your help have a great day
--
what a great day to take a picture

-- hide signature --
 stern's gear list:stern's gear list
Pentax 645Z
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow