No Sony SLRs any more, ever.

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
seilerbird666
Senior MemberPosts: 1,101
Like?
Re: No Sony SLRs - they might want to reconsider...
In reply to Piginho, Sep 14, 2012

Piginho wrote:

if you'd read all of my posts in this thread, particularly my first one, you'd know that I see the benefits of EVF. It's just that for me they don't outweigh the drawbacks. I say again, each to his own. I don't believe that people who prefer OVF to EVF should be spoken down to by people who think that they've seen the light.

No one is speaking down to you because you prefer OVFs over EVFs. We are speaking down to you because you have posted a bunch of BS reasons why the OVF is so superior to the EVF such as critical focusing and backlit subjects. You make it sound like it is impossible to use the EVF in those situations when in fact the EVF is superior to the OVF in those situations. Clearly you have never used an EVF and you are trying to sound like some kind of expert in the field. I own and I use both an EVF and an OVF camera and the EVF wins by a very large distance. If you prefer an OVF I have no problem, I do have a problem with you making up things to prove that OVFs are superior.
--
My photos:
picasaweb.google.com/seilerbird

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow