Started Sep 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
krugman
Contributing MemberPosts: 933Gear list
Like?
"Insanely good Image quality?"
Sep 14, 2012

Here are three photos I took on a recent boat tour of the Chicago River, an architectural tour through the profusion of skyscrapers in the downtown. All were grab shots. The Ferris wheel shot is a crop of a much larger shot. No time to compose, the boat was moving, these are just grab shots.

But they show the IQ of the G1x. In the residential tower one can see details on the balconies, flowers and such. In the Ferris Wheel shsot one can see the people in the individual cars. In the train plus bridge shot, one can read the sign for yogurt, and even the sigh that says "limit two bicycles per user." I am astonished at the IQ.

Krugman

I have never posted photos here before and I find that the detail I can see on my computer screen is much greater than in the versions posted here but if you expand the photos beyond what two clicks on the image will do, you can see the detail I mean.

I hope this is not too confusing.

Krugman

Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow