I would be very rich ... (A99)

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
lonewolf69
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,345Gear list
Like?
Re: I would be very rich ... (A99)
In reply to Nordstjernen, Sep 14, 2012

Actually,

I was expecting SONY to realease a FF camera like the D600 from NIKON. 100% OVF, around $2K for body with in body stabilization. Simple and elegant.

All other features would be icing on cake....(eg. video, live view, audio controls, etc...)

To all the pundits that said SONY couldn't sell a FF with OVF, for an affordable price, looiks like NIKON did it and it's at the top of the HIT list now (Amazon pre order #1)...

The A900 Mark II (OVF) should have taken that spot. Sony could have releaseed both OVF and EVF and it would have made ALL existing SONY users happy instead of dividing the community in two distinct halves. One camera for the SLT camp and one camera for OLDIE, Traditionalists like myself (Yes, I know I should live in the future, SLT is the wave of the future... blah blah)

But NIKON is calling my name and if my A900 ever fails, and I can't get a decent replacement cheap...

-- hide signature --

-Alex

From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other.

http://www.pbase.com/lonewolf69

lonewolf69's gear list:lonewolf69's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow