The E5 replacement has just been announced....

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
DavidH202
Senior MemberPosts: 1,038Gear list
Like?
Re: So what is it that you are saying?
In reply to eaa, Sep 14, 2012

I agree 1000% Erik!

Too many people have written Oly off, and feel they will only continue with m4/3 despite numerous statements from Oly to the contrary,and that they will still support 4/3.

I have always admired your work and still see many other photographers on excellant sites like 1x.com and Flickriver, using 4/3 gear and producing images that stand up to any top tier Canikons.

I am still very happily shooting with my E-3 and producing stunning large prints. I have much faith that the real promise of 4/3rds is going to come to fruition soon, and am refusing to be tempted into becoming a gear collector, or believing that a different system will improve my photographic skill.

My stable of HG and SHG glass is comfortably awaiting the next great iteration of a 4/3 body to put them on. "Good things come to those who wait".

David

DavidH202's gear list:DavidH202's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +37 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow