D600 rubbished before anyone actually used one?!

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ecorone
Regular MemberPosts: 322Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 rubbished before anyone actually used one?!
In reply to Number 6, Sep 13, 2012

Number 6 wrote:

Ecorone wrote:

Very nicely summarized, Number 6.

Thanks, Encorone. I'm beginning to think not many people here have experienced the difference between what you can do with a FF vs a crop or the advantages that low noise, more accurate hue and saturation (assuming Nikon followed the path they took with the D800), and high pixel count can bring. Since I never toss mine into the bed of a truck or swim with it, ruggedness takes a back seat to image quality - for me.

Something tells me that the people complaining so bitterly are not people who would have bought the camera anyway. In my circle of photo-enthusiast friends, my brother has already pre-ordered the D600, and 2 more Nikon shooting friends are seriously contemplating the upgrade from their DX's to the D600.

I'm a Canon shooter and I'm happy with my 5d3, but I think Nikon's put out a great camera at a great price with the D600. The only thing remaining is to see how well this camera actually performs!

Ecorone's gear list:Ecorone's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow