Is Samsung leaving mirrorless market?

Started Sep 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
RRJackson
Senior MemberPosts: 2,555Gear list
Like?
Re: Jump ship if you don't like Samsung. I like mine, though.
In reply to tecnoworld, Sep 13, 2012

tecnoworld wrote:

but being in the nx system and having some expensive lenses like the 60mm, I'd prefer a new nx body with the iq, high iso rendition and performance of the quoted systems.

Honestly, to me the NX is fine. And bear in mind that I'm only using an NX10, but I'm fine with its performance. The only thing I ever find myself wishing for is better AF performance and that's just something you live with in this segment for right now.

I'm not exactly a "power user." The only lens I own is the 30mm f/2 pancake and it will continue to be the only lens I own until the 55mm f/1.8 lens is released (or not). Because my entire reason for owning something like this is size. It's never going to be my primary camera. It's the camera I use when getting a small camera in is possible and getting a large camera in is not. I like the 30mm pancake. Among compact mirrorless-camera lenses it seems to be as good as it gets. The other Samsung pancakes all have some issues. Hopefully because it's a short telephoto the 55mm will not have the kind of compromises the wider angles have had. But I actually bought the camera because of the 30mm f/2. And I still don't see another lens out there that I would give up using the 30mm f/2 to use.

-Rob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow