Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mrmut
Contributing MemberPosts: 545Gear list
Like?
Prague - photos, and a few tips
Sep 13, 2012

A few photos from Prague, and a few tips. Tips first.

Prague is a nice city. It is safe and clean, and prices are moderate. The older parts of the town can be beautiful in an eerie way. - They show both grandeur of rulers of old, and give hint of the life commoners lived. I would certainly suggest you visit Museum of Torture, it can be quite revealing.

All images below are shot with Olympus E-450 and Zuiko Digital 25mm F2.8 lens. Fisheye lens would be useful in a few occasions, I was partly sorry I didn't take it with me.

If you will have any kind of camera, you will be immediately recognized as a tourist. If you want to be inconspicuous, have a jacket with a big pocket, and some of the small and powerful cameras available to put it in. Big SLR-s are not uncommon, but I've seen only one or two professionals on work.

Take a pair of nice, soft shoes.

Visit the Brabant tavern, the place and the food server is fantastic.
Try Velikopopovički Kozel dark beer.

mrmut's gear list:mrmut's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-450 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 8mm 1:3.5 Fisheye +3 more
Olympus E-450
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow