Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tkelly11
Regular MemberPosts: 126Gear list
Like?
Olympus customer service UK
Sep 13, 2012

Just wanted to share a very positive experience i had with Oly customer service here in the UK. My eyecup on the EM5 started falling to pieces, not sure if anyone else has experienced this? But the rubber started to peel away and there was a plastic part that cracked as well. Really not the most robust design but there we go. Emailed Oly 2 days ago then 1 day later i recieved an email saying they were concerned to hear of my issue and were sending me a replacement to my office address. I also mentioned i was considering getting an EP-11 to see if that was better. So today i get a small package with an EP-11 eyecup in it! Now 48 hour replacement with a part that you usually have to buy i thought was pretty decent of them. Thought i'd share in case anyone else was experiencing similar.

Cheers
Tom
--
Flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/79458430@N03/

tkelly11's gear list:tkelly11's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow