DaSigmaGuy
Forum ProPosts: 12,275Gear list
Like?
EDIT!
In reply to DaSigmaGuy, Sep 12, 2012

DaSigmaGuy wrote:

DaSigmaGuy wrote:

SigmaChrome wrote:

Cool, Alf. Any chance of getting it into the water and posting some photos?
--
Regards,

Vitée

I still have some minor tasks to complete before I can actually use the boat...The most important of which is weighing the trailer with the boat on it, so that I will know if it legal to tow it or not.

The unladen weight of the trailer is between 135-150kg and I am assuming the boat weighs about 450kg...My car can tow a braked trailer of 750kg weight, so hopefully the boat and trailer together will be well under this...I cant afford to buy another car so if the weight comes in at over 750kg then its game over and I will have to sell the lot!

However, I do have this pic of my boat taken in Wootten Creek, Isle Of Wight, the first time I took it across the Solent, from Lee On The Solent (SD14 and Sigma 14mm f3.5):

There was six of us on that trip. Thats my daughter and her friend sitting on the bow, there was also my son and his two friends and myself.

It was taken somewhere around 5.30am after we had been stranded in the creek overnight when the tide went out the night before and we had all managed to squeeze ourselves into the cabin to get some SLEEP. (the last post sounded a little wierd!)

DaSigmaGuy's gear list:DaSigmaGuy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F660EXR Sigma SD10 Sigma SD14 +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow