Started Sep 12, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
philm5d
Contributing MemberPosts: 565
Like?
Nikon D700 + 50mm f1.8 AF - immaculate
Sep 12, 2012

My Nikon D700 camera body in immaculate condition bought by me from Jessops, so an official UK version. I include also a 50mm AF f1.8 Nikon lens also in immaculate condition. There are NO signs of use that I can discern. No marks, nothing and nor should there be as I take loving care of my camera equipment. The lens is the Japanese AF version rather than the later AF-D version which was largely made in China. The Japanese version is held by some to be the better performer. The lens has always been protected by a filter (sorry not supplied).

The shutter has done c. 11.5K actuations approximately 7% of its rated life. The camera body is complete with instruction book, box, cables, battery and charger etc. I regret I do not have the original box for the lens. The parcel will be carefully packed and sent insured post to the winning bidder.

There’s a tiny insignificant dust speck on the viewfinder screen, top extreme left which of course does not appear in photographs. The screen can be removed for cleaning but in my experience one only succeeds in introducing more dust so it’s best left alone. At one time I thought there was (the inevitable) dust speck on the sensor but perhaps the self-cleaning mechanism has done its job as I can’t see it now.

Price £1450 by direct bank transfer, credit card or cash, email info@ph-photo.co.uk or PM me for more details. Thank you

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: S.Cumbria, United Kingdom

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow