Started Sep 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paulbysea
Contributing MemberPosts: 502Gear list
Like?
How many?
Sep 12, 2012

I am wondering how many more threads speculating about the replacement of the 7D we will have before Canon actually get around to announcing something.

Personally I am happy to wait, my 7D is still a great camera. In recent reviews it is still the best camera in class. What I am not so content with is the constant speculation about what Canon is or is not going to release. Please Canon can you put out a press release about what you are going to do about the 7D to stop all these repetitive rumour threads. Then this forum can get back to the business of pixel peepers complaining about the crap cameras produce. People posting to say their new camera doesn't work before contacting the dealer or Canon to get it sorted. Whilst the rest of us can get back to sharing tips or reading tips on how to get the best out of our cameras.

paulbysea's gear list:paulbysea's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 8700 Pentax Optio W80 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM +6 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
156New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow