Advice on photos in Europe(London, Paris, & Rome).

Started Sep 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ambercool
Contributing MemberPosts: 659Gear list
Like?
Re: Good advice
In reply to amalric, Sep 12, 2012

So I can see the beginning of November was a decent choice. The reason I picked that was because it was more flexible to take time off, and the ticket prices were supposed to be slightly cheaper. Also, I love the fall season so hopefully it will be rewarding.

I was making the assumption that going wide would be the ideal in Europe as many have pointed out. Landscape photos are not my strong point, but it's not something I am shying away from. It's something I want to strengthen.

Are you allowed to use flash indoors for most of the popular sites? I am guessing if it's a church flash is not appreciated. How about tripods? What's a good ninja tripod I could use for a micro setup?

I am now leaning towards bringing the GF3 with the 25mm and 14mm. I will probably purchase the 7-14mm, and an EP2 for it's cheap price from Cameta Camera. I don't want to shell out too much for a backup if my camera fails on the spot. This might be the most ideal.

Thoughts?

Thank again everyone.

-- hide signature --
 ambercool's gear list:ambercool's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70 Olympus PEN E-P5 Fujifilm X-E2 Sony Alpha 7 +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow