Kodak - Olympus | color study

Started Sep 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
124c41
Regular MemberPosts: 173
Like?
Re: 124c41
In reply to Spiridakis Michael, Sep 12, 2012

Mike, many thanks for your very detailed reply which must have been on my computer late last night and was missed due to my tiredness. Old age you see!

I don't think I will ever have a camera with the RAW facility as what photos I take don't really demand it but it's nice to learn about it and what surprised me is that the open source Raw Therapee will 'process' a Jpeg photo. I tried the Silkypix program too but that wouldn't accept a Jpeg. I'll have to compare what Raw Therapee can achieve with what the other popular free programs can. Just for interest!

I will follow your photographic journey with great joy Mike and you never fail to educate and entertain at the same time! You obviously have your head screwed on the right way which was once a popular expression in the UK for a sensible and learned person :-).

Don't worry about pointing me to sources of music for I have more music than I know what to do with now!

You are a treasure Mike.

Your new best friend, Ralph. DX7590.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow