ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fabio Amodeo
Senior MemberPosts: 1,195Gear list
Like?
Fuji X-Pro and DxO
Sep 12, 2012

Dear Fuji X-Pro friends,

I have been writing to DxO requesting about the introduction of Fuji X-Pro modules for DxO Optics Pro 7, which is the RAW editor I bought in my Nikon days.
The last answer from their support department is here below:

Bonjour Fabio,

Nothing is planned. The Fuji X-Pro1 both has a unique non-Bayor sensor which is difficult and expensive to calibrate. No release date has been set at the present time. This may or may not change.
Suggest that you submit this electronic form:
http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/support/modules/availability/pb_availability

which we use as input to the planning and scheduling of camera/lens support additions.

Best Regards,
Andy

Now, dear X-Pro friends, on behalf of the few of us who own both Fuji and DxO, I invite those of you who are kind souls to click the link in the message and ask for Fuji assistance in DxO. Should those valiant software writers be flooded by requests, maybe they could abandon their foie gras with Sauternes for a moment and care about us.

If anybody gives me the link, a will be glad to invite Adobe to do a less §%##£ job with their convertes, or any other RAW translator you may know.

Thanks

Fabio Amodeo's gear list:Fabio Amodeo's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +3 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow