Note *This is the M43 forum*

Started Sep 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mister H
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Re: Note *This is the M43 forum*
In reply to jalywol, Sep 12, 2012

Well said... um.. I mean well typed. I totally agree.

jalywol wrote:

Honestly, I don't get it. The previews of the NEX-6 just came out, so what happens? A bevy of posters pop on here about how this will be the undoing of M43 and how they are going to switch.

You know what? If I want to read about the NEX-6, I can look at the reviews myself....If I want to discuss it, I can go to the NEX FORUM to do so....

When the GH3 comes out, I am not going to hop over to the NEX forum and tell them that it's the best thing since sliced bread, and the NEX's will be gone in a year. I mean, really.

I am happy with my M43s cameras and lenses. Why would I want to spend the time, energy and effort to sell this system and get something else that may or may not work as well for me as M43s do? If M43s don't work for the way you shoot, then by all means, get the NEX, or whatever camera system floats your boat. If you want to comment on features that the NEXs have that might be nice to see in future M43s, well sure....but give the fanboi stuff a rest. It gets tiresome.

-J

-- hide signature --

I'm getting there...

Mister H's gear list:Mister H's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
^+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow