Started Sep 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Great British Landscapes
Regular MemberPosts: 321
Like?
So who's actually up for the D600 then?
Sep 11, 2012

Assuming all the specs as reported are real, basically 24MP with 4-5 fps with a 39 Point AF, twin SD and D7000 size form factor, who's taking the pre-order plunge and do you have a D800 already?

I thought when the concept of the D600 was announced I'd be jumping at it, but I know it won't come near the quality of my D800. So much so I'm looking to buy a D800E to add to my D800 rather than a D600 as a secondary body. The D800/E prices are starting to settle nicely a lot lower and even at £1500 which is where I think the D600 will drop in the UK it only has passing interest for me.

More exciting times for Nikon all the same. So much choice as a Nikon shooter is great news, I know many Canonites who are chewing hard on their 5Ds wishing for either the D800 or D600 options and they're getting neither, and it looks set like that for at least another year. Canon are falling so far behind in the market, it's sad to watch from afar.

So who's burning the midnight oil tomorrow to hit that pre-order button?

Canon EOS 5D Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow