Started Sep 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Edmund17
Regular MemberPosts: 290
Like?
Sorry, Mack….my mistake :-(
In reply to GMack, Sep 11, 2012

GMack wrote:

Edmund17 wrote:

.... BTW: Mack is super-jealous because my 70-200 box is newer and prettier than the "older" box he has in plain view on his living room coffee table

???

What box on what table?

I get rid of them "gold boxes" Fast and buried into the bottom of the trashcan else the lol will figure I've been bad with the credit cards (again), plus I might have to live in one if she sees or finds one. Hasn't figured out why the main gear bag has grown in size - yet. Thinks I've been 'consolidating' all the other 15 bags I guess. Good thing she cannot log into MyNikon.

And yes. It is all Ray's fault. I take no responsibility for my actions and blame him 100%.

Mack

I was talking about Mako……… but you see…..it’s also your fault ...all those giant menacing modify tripod you show us here…..man!!........ we are getting nervous…

Now I’m in a bad position here…… nobody knew about Mako displaying his gear and now my wife is ordering me to remove my 70-200 box from the front of our living room big plasma TV

Anyway, the fact that Mako is taking lessons about how to handle the D4 is 100% Ray’s fault

..I’m just trying to sell my 2 PCs and my iPad to buy a carrying case for the 70-200

Regards
Ed

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow