Complexity of OM-D menu

Started Sep 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Allen Ballard
Junior MemberPosts: 44Gear list
Like?
Re: The OM2 didn't have these capabilities.
In reply to TrapperJohn, Sep 11, 2012

Thanks for all the helpful replies. The fact is that sometimes, other things take precedence over your camera time. I did go over the menus quite thoroughly when I purchased the camera and spent several weeks laboring over the details of the camera's operation until I finally was comfortable with it. Then other things intruded that made it impossible for me to spend time with the camera and I simply forgot some of the actual steps necessary for entering the diverse sections of the menu. I never had similar problems with my D-7000, despite time lapses in its usage. And I really don't see why the actual pushing of the set button and all the other buttons on the camera was not sufficient to turn off that blinking exposure compensation scale that appeared on the button of the display. When all is said and done, that's what caused me to write this post. Incidentally, I love the actual photographs that I can make with the camera, and don't regret not having to carry the heft of the D-7000 and attendant lenses around with me.
Al

Allen Ballard's gear list:Allen Ballard's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow