Photographers’ paradise - Powis Castle. SX40

Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
PowerG9atBlackForest
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Re: Photographers’ paradise - Powis Castle. SX40
In reply to filibuster, Sep 11, 2012

filibuster wrote:

As it happens, my brother lives close to the Gower peninsular, married to a very sweet Welsh lady, and they both play viola in the Welsh Cardiff Philharmonic Orchestra. I might add that she is also a super cook, and so therefore I need very little encouragement to go down and see them.

We used to live near Cardigan for eight years and it we had a wonderful time.

It was so easy to get international soccer tickets for the Millenium Stadium at Cardiff and Rugby tickets and concert tickets. So, we probably listened your brother and his wife - well, in concert not on the pitch, wrs gwrs But we had to see Germany loosing to Wales, too

We also very often visted the Gower for it's beauty and the sheep and the wild ponies. Through the ponies and cobs we got to known Ms Tracy Edwards MBE, the famous sailor lady; she used to live in the Gower.

We were always given a very warm welcome when we visited Welsh people. Welsh ladies are famous for their cookies! Do not hesitate to see your brother and his wife!

Hwyl da, kind regards, Hermann

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow