Started Sep 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
El Matadurr
Senior MemberPosts: 4,986Gear list
Like?
Call Outs for Reviews
Sep 11, 2012

I tend to get a good bit of response here, so I figured I would ask you guys first:

SAR has a pretty good track record (as far as rumor sites go...hehe), and there are (supposedly) 3 new NEX lenses being announced tomorrow (midnight). I would love to start getting into some new native e-mount lenses for a change of pace (I do love my Nikkors, don't get me wrong). Regulars on here know my review style, using the ultra-demanding NEX-7 for all my tests.

So, there's the 10-18mm f/4 OSS (about $850, yikes), the 35mm f/1.8 OSS (about $450), and the most-likely-will-be-a-kit-for-new-NEX's 16-50mm PZ OSS (about $350).

Of those three, which two would you like to see reviewed first? Personally (and budget-wise), I would like to do the 35mm and 16-50mm first, the 35mm especially for its ultra-low light (handheld) capability.

However, the 10-18mm costs about as much as the other two combined, so the most votes for that may get it.

Sound off below.

http://matthewdurrphotography.com

El Matadurr's gear list:El Matadurr's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow